Saturday, March 9, 2013

A piece of INTRO.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum to all... :)
Hi! Bonjour! Ohaiyo!
 
 
  • First of all i'm Farhana binti Khalid. F-A-R-H-A-N-A.
  • I'm a TEASL student of International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
  • I'm 22 and I'm from Penang, Malaysia.
  • I'm a very happy-go-lucky person but if and only if you know me well because i seemed to look quiet for the strangers.
  • I love English and kids but kids love me more.haha. :P
  • I love art and anime especially.
  • My beautiful mom is a teacher while my handsome dad is a fireman. :)
  • I'm the eldest child out of 2 siblings. My brother is 10 years old.
  • I have made myself clear as crystal clear that I will become a good contented teacher.insyaAllah.
  • But 1 thing for sure and will never be changed - I'M A MUSLIM FOREVERMORE!
  • subhanallah.alhamdulillah.allahuakbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment